Welcome
Welcome to <strong>militarianz</strong>.

You are currently viewing Militarianz as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Tropical Kriegsmarine Shirt

German uniforms,wraps, camo etc

Tropical Kriegsmarine Shirt

Postby JK1945 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Went to Ted Rogers recent Auction over the weekend and picked up two belts, a matching bayo (one with mounted frog from recent Napier auction) and a Tropical Kriegsmarine Shirt. I'll show the belts in the appropriate thread for those who are interested.

WANTED: Heer/Luft Items: M42/43Caps, Wool/HBT Tunics, Field Gear etc, original K98 and anything Gebirgsjager.
JK1945

Re: Tropical Kriegsmarine Shirt

Postby NZMark » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Ya did good!
Mark
Will buy or trade for WWII German tropical items, or German items souvenired from North Africa...
NZMark

Re: Tropical Kriegsmarine Shirt

Postby Bond » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 pm

The shirt looks really good, no doubt it's an original and the eagle looks great. I have shirt removed example in my collection.

Regards,

Jerry
Bond

Return to Uniforms