Welcome
Welcome to <strong>militarianz</strong>.

You are currently viewing Militarianz as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Dug Up

Had good or bad dealings with dealers or fellow collectors ?
Post them here.

Dug Up

Postby ukturkcollector » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 pm

]
Last edited by ukturkcollector on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ukturkcollector

Re: Dug Up

Postby MG34NZ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Dug up provide excellent service and have some very nice original items,I do feel that their is a bit of a grey area when it comes to declaring original and replica items offered on the site though.Turkish hand grenades in particular that were recently on offer as original definately go in the BAD basket.
As always do your homework before you buy and buy with caution.
looking to buy Grenades and Militaria
MG34NZ
Admin

Re: Dug Up

Postby jodagger » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 pm

I AGREE. I PURCHASED A SA VERTICLE HANGER FROM THEM AND WHEN IT ARRIVED I EXAMINED IT AND CONCLUDED IT WAS FAKE. I RETURNED IT AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THEY GAVE ME A REFUND ON THE HANGER AND FREIGHT. NO PROBLEMS.
jodagger

Return to Dealer reviews