Welcome
Welcome to <strong>militarianz</strong>.

You are currently viewing Militarianz as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Upcoming military show ad sale in Nelson

Dates for up and coming Auctions/events

Upcoming military show ad sale in Nelson

Postby bjubes » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:35 pm

For those keen on military memorabilia, guns, badges, medals WW2 German items, obsolete NZ police gear etc. Militaria & Gun Show (21st and 22nd November Sat 10am - 5pm Sun 10am -4pm) At Nelson Suburban Club & RSA 168 Tahunanui Drive Hosted by NZAHAA. We will have items on show and a couple of stalls as well as the many other collectors locally and from far and wide. With items for Trade, Sales and items for show there will be something for everyone. I understand there is still time to book a display/stall so get in touch with the NZ Antique & Historic Arms Assn Nelson Branch. Displays will include uniforms, Odd military historical items, military vehicles, Firearms, antique and modern and much more.
bjubes

Re: Upcoming military show ad sale in Nelson

Postby jodagger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:33 am

It should be a great weekend and even though it will be reasonably expensive to both travel to and stay in Nelson I think its well worth attending so I will be there. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
See you there.
John (Christchurch.)
jodagger

Return to Auctions and Events