Welcome
Welcome to <strong>militarianz</strong>.

You are currently viewing Militarianz as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

From Jaffaland

Please, introduce yourself here, tell us about yourself, what your main collecting interest is etc ...

From Jaffaland

Postby Phill Lockett » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:31 am

Hi all

My main collection is US shoulder sleeve Insignia WWII however I do have sub collections from WWI onwards , including US chevrons from 1872 MID 1960's .

I am now collecting British WWII Formation signs and cloth shoulder titles.

I have been collecting on and off for 35 years and also have a small library of reference books so I am a big fan of reference sources and trusted contacts from all over the world.

Of late I have been looking at NZ cloth patches from WWI and WWII to add to my collection.

I am also on USMF,BBF and warelics forum.

As we all know fakes and repro's are now part of our hobby so looking forward to joining in and or helping out fellow members.

cheers
Phill
Phill Lockett

Re: From Jaffaland

Postby nbroadarrowz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi Phill,
Welcome to the forum.
I would like to see photos of your WW2 NZ patches.
Barry
Student, Researcher, Author and collector of pre 1945 New Zealand militaria. Co- author 'New Zealand Army Personal Equipment 1910-1945'
ISBN 0-9582535-9-5. and 'New Zealand Army Uniforms and Clothing 1910-1945 'ISBN 9781877427190'
nbroadarrowz

Return to New Recruits