Welcome
Welcome to <strong>militarianz</strong>.

You are currently viewing Militarianz as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Looking to buy the exact button I found

Allied Navy items concerning World War II

Looking to buy the exact button I found

Postby Truth1253 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Sorry not sure if this is the right forum, if not my apologies. The owner was a Lieutenant in the Navy WWII that passed away. I found this in his yard. It looks Ike a USMC, but not sure. Ridges in the front, 13 stars, eagle looking right, anchor with rope or snake and back crumbled unfortunately. Not sure if it had writing. 7/8 brass button Any help would be appreciated. Thank you ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truth1253

Re: Looking to buy the exact button I found

Postby nbroadarrowz » Thu May 04, 2017 2:32 pm

looks like a US Navy button.
BArry
Student, Researcher, Author and collector of pre 1945 New Zealand militaria. Co- author 'New Zealand Army Personal Equipment 1910-1945'
ISBN 0-9582535-9-5. and 'New Zealand Army Uniforms and Clothing 1910-1945 'ISBN 9781877427190'
nbroadarrowz

Return to WWII Navy