Welcome
Welcome to <strong>militarianz</strong>.

You are currently viewing Militarianz as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Photo WW1 Soldat Killed In Action

Photos concerning the German military go here

Photo WW1 Soldat Killed In Action

Postby ironcross1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Thought i would share a piece i picked recently , realy nice framed photo of german soldier killed in action ,has old german newes paper glued on the back , cheers Raymond ImageImageImageImageImage
ironcross1

Postby sigcollector » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi Raymond

A very nicely made frame, was he Bavarian I notice the Elderwise?

Regards Jonathan
WANTED
WW1 Signals items Mounted Signal Troop. NZE and Divisional Signals.

"All my mates ever got were wooden crosses" Corporal Cyril Bassett VC
sigcollector

Postby ironcross1 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi Jonathan, yes the Elderwise is a realy nice touch , i have no idea if he was Bavarian , i sent an email to the lady i got it off in the states asking if there was any info on him , all i got back was a message saying how much it cost her to send it to NZ , beats me, i think she must have ballsed up the postage cost and cost her a bit , shame , i would have liked to have something on him. cheers Raymond
ironcross1

Return to Photos